Well, here she? is! My fursona! Really i'll call "Wakaz" a she but I really don't know what gender it is XD
Species: Dog/cat thing?
Things that represent me in this fursona:
- My love of pokémon; hence the pokéball earings (there is one on the other ear but is on the side closest to her eye*oppisite side of shown one*)
- Those sock/glove/legging things that Vocaloids have. I WANT THEM.
- That design on the legging things; I love it.
- Orange eyes; a huge thing I love!
- Bands or chokers; shown on the tail because I like chokers XD
- Ws. Like the first letter in Wakaz; another part of me .u.
- KEYS. I. LOVE. KEYS. Me and my sis just bought an 8 set key set from Kingdom Hearts(which I hate XD) for quite a bit JUST BECAUSE I LOVE KEYS.
- The colours. I always found these colours very, well, me. I like how they contrast and yet they blend.
- The fur design. I like the husky look as well as spots in the set of 3s. OCD much?
- FLUFFY TAIL! 'Nuff said.
- The hair. It reminds me of Len Kagamine's, my favourite Vocaloid, but is not exactly it.
Much like me and my dog XD
- Quiet at home but loudish, fun, and a natural leader at school or with friends.
- Very forgiving.
- Energetic but not active XD I have a 92 in gym but I still hate running. I have gotten faster.
- No sense in fashion XD
- A mix of cat-like grace with dog-like loyalty.
- Not the best at spelling or math BI
- Horrible hand-eye(paw?) co-ordination. SERIOUSLY. I want my hand to go right and it goes down >BI
- Not easily angered
- Trusts only those who deserve it. I may have trust issues but if you don't prove you are trust-worthy than I will not trust you XD
- NEVER GOSSIPS. I HATE IT.
- Easily amused and distracted.
- Addicted to DA. DAmn.
- Fluffy things
- Shiny things
- All her pals on DA
- School XD
- Hayao Miyazaki; my idol and I LOVE his movies!!
- NEEDLES. I HATE THEM. Accupuncture, vaccines, bloodtest needles, pin-prick needles, ANYTHING.
- Doctors, Dentists, Orthodontists
- Her inability to spell
- Math BI
- Being unable to pronounce specific right.
- People who think they know everything
- People who, when you tell them something bad, always have to one-up you. (ex. Me: "Hey, I just rolled my ankle
" Otherperson: "Yeah; I rolled both of mine yesterday so it's no big deal." Me: "
- People who are homophobes.
- People who hate on Anime/Manga JUST because it is Japanese or because they saw a few perverted, short mini skirt anime pictures.
- People who use bases. This isn't a HUGE dislike but I prefer to see their art; not coloured in others art, no matter how bad. I mean, how else are you supposed to get better?
And that is all I can think of XD NOW GO MAKE FANART.